If you want to better protect your home or building from timber decay, rising damp, mould growth and other moisture-related problems, a ventilation system under your suspended timber or concrete floor will help.
Westleigh sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we install underfloor ventilation systems in residential, commercial and heritage buildings. Customers in Upper North Shore often choose us because:
- We already have 15+ years of professional experience
- We tailor each installation so customers can save money
- We ensure maximum crossflow ventilation in the building foundations
We also add a 5-year warranty in each installation (compared to just 1 year when DIY). As a result, our customers are sure that they’re getting the best value and in case something goes wrong, the warranty will likely cover that.
Some of the results of our practical and cost-effective installations are:
- Prevented costly timber and structural repairs
- Prolonged the lifetimes of homes and buildings
- Helped maintain the appearance of walls, floors and ceilings
- Improved indoor air quality because mould growth is discouraged (better moisture control)
Upfront, our customers have saved money because we only install what’s necessary to achieve the agreed outcome. For the following years and in the long term, customers have also saved money because our installations are energy-saving. We even make sure that the entire system is quiet (noise and vibration are hard to detect).
The entire installation may include many of the following:
- Energy-efficient mechanical ventilation exhaust inline fan systems
- Energy-saving timers
- Long-lasting pumps, fans and ducts
- Mechanical ventilation intake fans
- High flow cement mesh vents
- Louvered grill vents
- Heritage vents
- Noise insulation technology
All the parts and components last long and they’re built to withstand our harsh Australian climate and environmental conditions.
The result is a quiet, practical and efficient underfloor ventilation system that helps prevent or better control condensation, rising damp, timber decay and mould growth. The system also contributes to termite risk reduction.
Contact us today if you require a practical solution to the moisture-related problems in your home or building. We can start with a free no-obligation assessment (whether you’re at or near Quarter Sessions Road, Western Cres, Coora Rd, Billarga Rd, Elouera Rd, Carbeen Rd, Euroka Rd or The Sanctuary).