Many Summer Hill homes, places of worship (St Patrick’s Catholic Church, St Andrew’s Anglican Church, Wong Tai Sin temple), schools (Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill Public School) and businesses along Lackey and Smith Streets have a long rich history from a few decades to over a century. The buildings and even our own homes have a lot of stories to tell just by looking at them.
Summer Hill sub floor ventilation
But it’s a nasty story to tell if we can see cracked walls and warped and expanded timber floors. Uncontrolled moisture levels below suspended timber and concrete floors result to continuous contraction and expansion which compromises the structure’s integrity.
If you want to better protect your property or the asset you manage, a practical solution is to have a modern subfloor ventilation system such as what we provide and install here at Extract Air. Our team has already installed heritage vents, louvered vents, high flow vents and other solutions for our clients in Summer Hill and the surrounds.
Those clients choose us because:
- 15+ years professional experience
- Free quote and free no-obligation assessment
- 5 years warranty including parts and labour
- Maximum cross flow ventilation, negligible noise, low running costs
- Tailor made solutions according to your budget and the site’s condition and appearance
- Low maintenance and long-term reliability
- Protection from overload, humidity, polarity and rotor lock (fans will always run quietly in the background)
- Long-term savings because you avoid costly repairs on cracked walls and warped floors
Aside from structural integrity, it’s also about the occupants’ health. Musty smells and mould growth can compromise people’s respiratory health, especially children, elderly and those with compromised immune systems. But with an effective subfloor ventilation system, you help safeguard their health.
Phone us today at 0405 343 999 for a free on-site assessment and free no-obligation quote. The Extract Air team will then build a tailored solution fit for your requirements and budget.