One way to improve indoor air quality and protect your structural timber is through effective subfloor ventilation. With this, moisture levels in the underfloor areas will be better regulated and that most rising damp and condensation problems will be better prevented.
Riverview sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we can install an underfloor ventilation system in your bathrooms, laundries, wardrobes, entrance ways and other areas susceptible to high moisture levels. Our customers in Lower North Shore have chosen us and our solutions because:
- We have over 15 years of experience
- We provide a free no-obligation quote and assessment
- Our installations come with a 5-year warranty
- Our solutions are tailored to maximise crossflow ventilation and cost savings
- The overall underfloor system has a quiet operation and low running cost
- Our solutions are fully compliant with Australian Standards and the ducts and other parts and components are designed to endure harsh Australian conditions
We can start with a free no-obligation assessment in your home and building. We’ll determine what causes the high moisture levels in your site and what underfloor ventilation systems are already present. Then, we’ll give you a free no-obligation quote that reflects how to improve the moisture control in your underfloor areas. We can also recommend you energy-saving solutions and further tailor our installations according to your specific requirements.
Solving damp and mould problems Riverview
Our tailored and practical solutions have helped prevent the following:
- Rising damp and condensation
- Costly structural repairs
- Termite infestation
- Timber rot and collapse
- Warping and expansion of timber floors
- Staining and cracking of the walls
- Mould growth
- Musty smells and poor indoor air quality
As a result, our residential and commercial customers have received a high ROI from our installations. With our practical and quiet moisture control solution for the underfloor areas, our customers have saved money in structural repairs. Our solutions have also helped improve indoor air quality in homes, commercial buildings and places of business.
Contact us today if you want to better protect your asset from damp and mould problems. We can conduct a free no-obligation assessment on your site, whether you’re at or near Hamilton St, Sofala Ave, Taleeban Rd, Flaumont Ave or Loyola Dr.