One quiet and practical way in solving damp and mould problems in your home or building is by having a sub floor ventilation system. If professionally installed, this system of exhaust fans and vents can effectively expel stale air and introduce more fresh air into the building foundations.
Neutral Bay sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we carry out professional installations of underfloor ventilation systems for residential, commercial and heritage buildings. We’ve been doing this for over 15 years, and we’ve been able to help property owners and asset managers better protect their assets from the following:
- Expanding and warping of timber floors
- Timber decay and cracked walls
- Cracking, bubbling and peeling of paint
- Costly aesthetic and structural repairs of walls, floors and ceilings
- Mould growth and build-up of musty smells that affect human respiratory health
Rising damp, condensation and other moisture-related problems can encourage mould growth and the regular expansion and contraction of timber foundations. This in turn leads to damage of the surrounding structures. The resulting problem can be costly to repair or might even affect the entire building’s lifespan and integrity.
Solving damp and mould problems Neutral Bay
To solve and prevent those problems, here at Extract Air we tailor our installations while keeping the upfront and running costs low. This has been one of the major reasons many residential and commercial customers in the Lower North Shore choose us. They also often choose us because of our:
- Over 15 years of professional experience in subfloor ventilation systems
- 5-year warranty on our installations
- Free no-obligation assessment and quote
- Long-lasting installations because all the parts and components are fully compliant with the latest Australian Standards
We focus on solving problems and staying practical. This way, our customers can save money upfront and in the long run as our system of exhaust fans and vents quietly and efficiently draws out stale air from the building foundations.
Contact us today here at Extract Air if you want to better protect your home or building from damp and mould problems. We can first perform a free no-obligation onsite assessment whether you’re at or somewhere near Grosvenor Ln, Yeo St, Junction, Forsyth Park, Holdsworth St, Harriette St or Hayes Street Beach.