If you want to better protect your premium asset from damp, mould and wood rot problems, one way is by having a subfloor ventilation system. This can effectively extract stale air from the underfloor areas and better protect your foundations from moisture-related problems.
McMahons Point sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we can install an underfloor ventilation system in your home or building. We’ll tailor the installation so that you can save money upfront and in the long term.
Many of our customers in other harbourside suburbs often choose us because of our:
- Over 15 years of professional experience in subfloor ventilation systems
- 5-year warranty on our installations
- Free no-obligation assessment and quote
- Long-lasting installations because all the parts and components are fully compliant with the latest Australian Standards
Our long-lasting installations have the following features:
- Tailor-made design
- Low running cost
- Low noise
- Long-term reliability with low maintenance
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Our ducts are made from PVC/PFC which has excellent moisture resistance
- Optional timers and other energy-saving solutions
Upfront and for years to come, customers save money because of our tailored, long-lasting and energy-saving solutions.
Solving damp and mould problems McMahons Point
In addition, our tailored solutions have cost-effectively prevented the following:
- Expanding and warping of timber floors
- Timber decay and cracked walls
- Cracking, bubbling and peeling of paint
- Costly aesthetic and structural repairs of walls, floors and ceilings
- Mould growth and build-up of musty smells that affect human respiratory health
Our customers have been able to better protect their premium asset from wood rot, mould growth, termite infestation and costly aesthetic and structural issues. With our installations, our customers have received a high ROI over the years. It’s a practical and quiet way to protect homes and buildings from timber rot, rising damp and poor indoor air quality.
Contact us today here at Extract Air if you require a cost-effective solution for protecting your asset from wood rot, damp and mould problems. We can conduct a free no-obligation assessment whether you’re at or somewhere near Dunbarton St, Blues Point Rd, Mitchell Street Park, Munro St, Dowling Street Road Reserve or Henry Lawson Reserve.