For better moisture control in your building foundations and better prevent timber rot and mould problems, we can install a tailored subfloor ventilation system for you. Contact us today for a free no-obligation assessment and we’ll come up with a tailored and cost-effective solution for you.
Longueville sub floor ventilation
Many of our customers in Lower North Shore have chosen us because of our:
- Over 15 years of professional experience in subfloor ventilation systems
- 5-year warranty on our installations (compared to just 1 year in DIY installations)
- Free no-obligation assessment and quote
- Long-lasting installations because all the parts and components are fully compliant with the latest Australian Standards
- Installations are specifically engineered to last long despite harsh Australian environment conditions
Customers get a high ROI because of our long-lasting and tailored solutions. They’re able to save money from our tailored installations and our solutions’ low running costs.
In residential, commercial and heritage structures, our installations have also helped better regulate or prevent the following problems:
- Expanding and warping of timber floors
- Timber decay and cracked walls
- Cracking, bubbling and peeling of paint
- Costly aesthetic and structural repairs of walls, floors and ceilings
- Mould growth and build-up of musty smells that affect human respiratory health
Solving damp and mould problems Longueville
Solving damp and mould problems and maintaining good indoor air quality requires an ongoing solution. A system of underfloor fans and vents can help here while also helping you save money in the long term. This system can regularly remove the stale air and put more fresh air into the building foundations. This results in lower moisture levels below the suspended timber or concrete floors.
Timber expands when moisture or humidity levels are consistently high and it contracts when levels are low. That expansion and contraction can result in cracking and instability of the surrounding walls, floors and the entire structure. Costly structural repairs and replacements might result or even make the entire structure compromised.
The Extract Air team can help prevent that. Through our tailored installation of an underfloor ventilation system, there will be better moisture control in your building foundations. Contact us today and we can start with a free no-obligation assessment, whether you’re at or somewhere near Shaw Playground, Arabella St, Cowper St, Kingsford Smith Oval, Lucretia Ave or Poole St.