One practical way to get rid of dampness and mould in your home is by having a ventilation system in your underfloor areas. This way, stale air will always be expelled and moisture levels below your suspended timber or concrete floor will always be low and regulated.
Kirribilli sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we can install a low-cost underfloor ventilation system in your home or building. For over 15 years, we’ve been helping residential and commercial customers prevent the following:
- Rising damp and condensation
- Costly structural repairs
- Termite infestation
- Timber rot and collapse
- Warping and expansion of timber floors
- Staining and cracking of the walls
- Mould growth
- Musty smells and poor indoor air quality
Aside from our 15+ years of professional experience, our customers often choose us because:
- Our installations come with a 5-year warranty
- Our solutions are tailored to maximise crossflow ventilation and cost savings
- The overall underfloor system has a quiet operation and low running cost
- Our solutions are fully compliant with Australian Standards and the ducts and other parts and components are designed to endure harsh Australian conditions
Solving damp and mould problems in Kirribilli
Our underfloor ventilation system is a passive solution to solving damp, mould and other moisture-related problems in homes and buildings at harbourside suburbs, including Kirribilli.
Persistently high moisture levels below suspended timber and concrete floors can result in quick timber rot and collapse. This can cost thousands of dollars in repair or even shorten the building’s lifetime. Here, an underfloor ventilation system is a small investment that can save a valuable asset.
Contact us today here at Extract Air if you want to better protect your home or building from damp and mould problems. We will tailor the installation according to the results of our no-obligation assessment, whether your home or building is at or somewhere near McDougall St, Broughton St, Carabella St, Elamang Ave, McBurney Ln, Upper Pitt St or Waruda St.