One practical way to protect your home or building from wood rot, rising damp, musty smells, mould growth and termite infestation is by having a ventilation system under your suspended timber or concrete floor. This will effectively expel stale air and introduce more fresh air in those areas.
Greenwich sub floor ventilation
Here at Extract Air, we can install a cost-effective subfloor ventilation system for you. Customers in Lower North Shore often choose us because of our:
- 15+ years of technical field experience
- Our installations come with a 5-year warranty
- We tailor the installation to ensure maximum crossflow and savings
- Our installations last long because all parts and components are tested against harsh Australian conditions
The installations we’ve done in residential, commercial and heritage buildings have helped prevent the following:
- Expanding and warping of timber floors
- Timber decay and cracked walls
- Aesthetic damage to paint and surfaces
- Costly aesthetic and structural repairs of walls, floors and ceilings
- Mould growth and build-up of musty smells that affect human respiratory health
As a result, our customers, which include asset owners and building managers, have received high ROI through the years. Quietly and passively, the underfloor ventilation systems have helped protect and prolong their asset’s lifetime and integrity.
Our systems have the following features:
- Tailor-made design
- Low running cost
- Low noise
- Long-term reliability with low maintenance
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Fully compliant with Australian Standards
- Our ducts are made from PVC/PFC which has excellent moisture resistance
- Optional timers and other energy-saving solutions
A high ROI is guaranteed because our installations are long lasting and parts and components have excellent moisture resistance. In addition, because of the tailor-made design, rest assured that stale air is effectively expelled and that moisture regulation is always excellent.
Contact us today if you want to better protect your home or building against wood rot, rising damp, mould growth and other moisture-related problems. We can carry out a free no-obligation assessment on your site whether you’re at or somewhere near Ronald Ave, Kingslangley Rd, Gore St, Holloway Reserve, Leemon Reserve or O’Connell St.