If you want to better protect your home or building from mould growth and structural damages, we can install a cost-effective subfloor ventilation system for you (with a 5-year warranty). You’ll benefit from our 15+ years professional experience and our long-lasting solutions.
Enmore sub floor ventilation
Through the years, here at Extract Air we’ve helped property owners achieve the following:
- Prevent the spread of moisture and remove unwanted moist air
- Improve cooling within their homes because of increased ventilation under the floors (and lower moisture levels which makes it difficult for our sweat to evaporate)
- Take preventive measures against mould growth and termite infestation
- Prolong their asset’s lifetime and prevent costly structural damages and repairs (unregulated moisture can compromise the structural integrity of the walls, floors and ceilings)
It’s especially the case here where we’re further inland (humidity and moisture levels can wildly fluctuate and get unusually high). With our cost-effective solutions (including fans, ducts and vents that last long), you’ll get a high return on investment while you protect your property and improve indoor air quality.
Customers here and the Inner West often choose us because:
- We provide a 5-year warranty in contrast to the 12-month warranty in DIY installations
- Our installations provide maximum cross flow ventilation for better moisture regulation
- Long service life and maximum ROI
- Our vents and fans are designed and manufactured in Australia (built for our harsh weather and climate conditions, whether the building is near the coasts or further inland)
- Our installations are compliant with the latest Australian Standards
- Cost effective both upfront and the long term (low running costs)
- Low vibration and negligible noise levels
- No maintenance required
Whether you’re near the Ryan Park, Browns Ave, Tupper St, Fotheringham St, Bugler Playground, Francis St Playground or TAFE NSW – Design Centre, we can go there and conduct a free no-obligation assessment. This way, our solution and installation will be tailored according to the existing underfloor moisture conditions in your residential or commercial property (we also work on heritage buildings).
Contact us today if you want a cost-effective and quiet solution against rising damp, condensation, mould growth and structural problems. The Extract Air team will design a tailored solution for you that gives a high return on investment.