To better protect your home or building from rising damp, condensation, mould growth, poor indoor air quality and other moisture problems, contact us today here at Extract Air. We’ll design a tailored and cost-effective system that will give you the highest return on your investment.
Chiswick sub floor ventilation
Both coastal and inland areas here are subject to fluctuating humidity and moisture levels. This fluctuation, especially the persistent high humidity levels, can cause damage to the structural foundations, floors, walls and ceilings of a building.
One cost-effective way to prevent all that is through an underfloor ventilation system. Our team installs fans below the suspended timber and concrete floors of buildings, whether it’s a dwelling, a commercial premise or a heritage structure.
Customers in Inner West often choose our team because:
- Our team has 15+ years professional experience
- We provide a 5-year warranty in contrast to the 12-month warranty in DIY installations
- Our vents and fans are designed and manufactured in Australia (built for our harsh weather and climate conditions, whether the building is near the coasts or further inland)
- Our installations are compliant with the latest Australian Standards
- Cost effective both upfront and the long term (low running costs)
- Low vibration and negligible noise levels
- No maintenance required
- Long service life and maximum ROI
- Maximum cross flow ventilation for better moisture regulation
Whether your building’s location is near the Parramatta River or somewhere further inland such as near Campbell Park, Allison Park Playground, Burns Cres, Tutt Cres or Eaton Pl, we can come up with an optimal solution for your property asset.
Customers throughout Sydney have already gained huge benefits from our quiet and effective underfloor vent systems. They were able to avoid costly structural repairs, further prolong their structure’s lifetime and improve indoor air quality.
Contact us today if you want a cost-effective way to protect your home or building from condensation, mould growth and rising damp. We can start with a free no-obligation assessment so that we can design a tailored solution for you.