For better control of subfloor moisture and as a preventive measure against mould growth, rising damp and termite infestation, you can contact us here at Extract Air. Whether it’s a Federation-style home, a shopping centre, a residential or commercial building near the railway line or somewhere along the Parramatta Rd and Chinatown, we can do a free no-obligation assessment and design a tailored system for your home or building.
Burwood sub floor ventilation
Our assessment includes finding out the causes of high moisture levels below the suspended timber and concrete floors as well as the condition of the existing sub-floor vent systems. After the assessment, we design a tailored system to maximise cross ventilation and save costs on installation and operation.
Homeowners, contractors and building managers (including those of heritage structures) choose our team and installations because:
- 5-year warranty in contrast to the 12-month warranty in DIY installations
- Our vents and fans are designed and manufactured in Australia (built for our harsh weather and climate conditions, whether the building is near the coasts or further inland)
- Cost effective both upfront and the long term (low running costs)
- Low vibration and negligible noise levels
- No maintenance required
- Long service life and maximum ROI
- Maximum cross flow ventilation for better moisture regulation
Through our 15+ years of professional experience, we’ve designed and installed tailored underfloor vent systems that have remained operational for years. Our cost-effective solutions have helped prevent or regulate rising damp, timber decay, timber warping and expansion, cracked wall, mould growth and musty smell. These have resulted in major cost savings in repair and maintenance as well improved respiratory health to occupants.
It’s a low-cost investment in better protecting your home or building and maintaining good respiratory health. Through the years the savings could amount to thousands of dollars as well as help maximise the lifetime of your structure.
Contact us today here at Extract Air for a free no-obligation assessment of your dwelling or building. Whether it’s a relatively new structure or of heritage value, we can come up with a cost-effective solution for you.